Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

AUDIOBOOK UPDATE FOR ALLUSIVE AFTERSHOCK




Audible.com and the production company are working very hard on getting Allusive Aftershock ready for audiobook release. It should be released this April and will available at Audible.com, Amazon.com, and iTunes.
I don’t have an exact date, but as soon as I do, I’ll let you know. The narrator, Rachel Jacobs, is fantastic. I couldn’t have asked for a better Adela. She could even play her in a movie. Isn't she gorgeous? She looks exactly the way I pictured Adela when I wrote her character.  

Rachel's performance of Court's and Max's voices are awesome as well. She’s doing an absolute marvelous job and I can’t wait for you all to hear her. You can learn more about Rachel here at her website and check out her new voice demo while you are there: http://www.rachelljacobs.com/rachel/home.html

And on another note, Allusive Aftershock is featured today at: Ereader News Today. Check it out. And don't forget, always dream and, 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!