Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Beautifully Used Update and sale

The Beautifully Used publication date has been set for September 20th. The first draft of Beautifully Used has been completed. I am currently working on edits and as soon as I am finished, I'll send it out to my editor. Once she has made her first pass through, I'll be sending it out to beta readers. This might be a rush deal for them, but I have a faith in them and great group of readers who I think will be able to read in this short time frame. Keeping fingers crossed.

You can PRE-ORDER your copy of Beautifully Used now for the low pre-release price of 1.99 cents from:

 



Though both books can be read as stand-alones, if you haven't read Beautifully Wounded yet, it is on sale for .99 cents today and tomorrow at most places where digital books are sold. Links below:




Have a great weekend!!! 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!