Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

A title has been found

Thinking up a name for a book is always a challenge and my newest WIP has been without a name for too long now. But I think I’ve finally figured it out.
Aside from the name of the book, I’d been struggling over what to call the series as a whole since it is a spin-off of the Whisper Cape Trilogy.

I’m doing this new series based on the lives of the off spring of some of the characters, starting with Breena. If all goes well, this should be an eight book series. Yikes! That will a record for me.

Sticking with the theme from Whisper Cape, the series name will be The Sectorium. So each book will have “A Sectorium Novel” on the cover. They will all be stand-alone books as each character will have their own story and hopefully I don’t interlink too many character to reveal any spoilers if they are read out of order. Wish me luck on that one. I’ll do my best.

The title of the first book in this new series is “A Gypsy’s Kiss.”  Cover will be revealed sometime soon.


Thanks for reading and if you haven’t read the Whisper Cape Trilogy yet, the first book in that series is FREE just click on the cover to be taken to Amazon. Or you can check the sidebar of this blog for links. As of right now Whisper Cape, book 1 is the only one available in e-book at B&N, iTunes, Smashwords and Kobo. Those links are below. If you belong to Kindle Unlimited all my books are Free for you to download from Amazon. All my books are available in print. 






Or if you like to read without interruption between books, you can download the entire boxset

Links for Whisper Cape:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!