Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Whisper Cape Trilogy has a new cover and is on SALE

I trust everyone has had a smooth recovery from the holidays. I finally got all my decorations down and put away. Had a lovely week in Tahoe and got in some great skiing and relaxation.

Now it's back to business.

I'm happy to announce that The Whisper Cape Trilogy box set has a brand new cover. The cover was designed by Cora Graphics and it is beautiful. So to celebrate, I've made the entire box set on sale for .99 cents. That's 3 complete novels, for .99 cents. A savings of $5.99. Even with the first book being FREE.  I hope you take advantage of this great savings, because it won't last forever. This price will go back up to $4.99, which is still a savings of  $1.90 if you were to purchase them separately.  See purchase links below.

 Escape to a world where the impossible becomes possible and sparks ignite.















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!