Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Another Sale?

It's true, I do seem to have been having many sales lately. February was a busy month with the Love and Fifty Signing in Sacramento, Valentine's Day sales, birthday sales, hitting Amazon's top 100 in the Dark Fantasy Genre all the way to the #2 spot ... oh wait, that last one was more of a milestone than an event, a tremendously wonderful one too. Of course, I had to have a giveaway for that too. I gave away signed paperbacks of the entire Whisper Cape Trilogy on facebook. All three books. So you see, there's always some kind of giveaway happening around here. Be sure to like my Facebook page so you don't miss out on the next one.

Also, be sure to read this entire message to find out if you won one of my signed books.


I just love the new cover of The Whisper Cape Trilogy Box set designed by Cora Graphics that I decided to update all three individual covers to match.


 You can all three books in both digital and paperback at:

Amazon     iTunes     BandN      Kobo    Smashwords      Googleplay

So what was that SALE I mentioned? Well, as you know, Whisper Cape is FREE for now, but not for too much longer. But the other sale is Beautifully Used is on sale this week only for .99 cents.



Amazon    iTunes     Kobo     B and N    Smashwords     GooglePlay

What's coming up?

A Gypsy's Kiss is due to be released April 1, 2015.  I will be revealing the cover next week so come back and visit my blog to see it. I'm excited about this story. It is a spin-off of the Whisper Cape Trilogy, the first book, starts six years after the A Secret Fate. There will be eight books in this series. Oh yeah, the series name? The Sectorium Series. Each book will be a stand-alone. That's all I can tell you right now.

What's past?

The Love and Fifty Author Signing in Sacramento was a blast. If you didn't make it this year, well, you've got another chance, because there is going to be repeat event next year when the sequel to the movie, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker comes out. Hope to see you there.
Here's some fun shots of this years.



Say hi to Ginger Scott and Anne Eliot. The three of us raffled off a gift basket containing a Kindle Fire HD, a bottle of wine, and a bunch of other trinkets. The winner of that little gem was:
 Jenn Reads Aye
Congratulations Jenn


Now for the goods....

Did you win?

Each month I pick a winner to receive one of my signed paperback books.
This months' winner is

Gretchen Schmidt
Congratulations Gretchen

Winners have five days to contact me with details with their mailing information at susangriscom1@gmail.com

I think that's all for now. I hope you have a great March and I'll see you in April.

Have a fun filled Saint Patrick's Day

Laters,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!