Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2017

FREE Books For Spring!

Hi everyone,
I have a treat for you! Here are four FREE books to start off your Spring romance addition. 


Winning is super easy! Just download these free books and enter proof of download on the entry form below!



FREE on Amazon
Until the Stars Fall From the Sky (A Hidden Beauty Novel Book 1) by Mary Crawford
"WOW!! What a wonderful book, that will have you in tears. Happy and sad ones. I was very impressed with this book." ~Reviewer


FREE on Amazon
Beautifully Wounded (The Beaumont Brothers Book 1) by Susan Griscom
"I read it all in one sitting because I just couldn't put it down. The characters are so real and their emotions are so intense that I felt as if I were there with them." ~Reviewer



FREE on Amazon
Assassin's Call by LeTeisha Newton
Having now to deal with an edict from Avalon to take the one woman to mate that he knew wouldn’t take it lying down was not what he wanted to face.



FREE on Amazon

Girl on a Swing (Wounded Bird #1) by Bella Roccaforte
This is a truly captivating story. Wren has been dealt a raw deal with life. Her parents death have left a permanent scar on her with a hefty burden of having to grow up way too fast and getting caught up in a life that was not meant for her. ~Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!