I’ve had a lot of inquiries asking about what books I’ve read recently and which ones were my faves. So I decided to make a list of my top ten favorite books of all time.
Starting the countdown with number 10.
10. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger Something about this book latched on to me when I read it I just fell in love with Henry and Clare. I even bought the audiobook and listened to it even after watching the movie, which was not a great as the book of course.Suzanne Collins This was the book that made me want
to read more young adult books. It kept me riveted to my seat the entire time.
8. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks What would a list be without a Nicholas Sparks book on it? There are so many to choose from that I love but The Notebook was my first Nicholas Sparks book and it is the one that made me want to read all the others.
7. Love Story by Erich Segal This was the very first romance novel I ever read. I was in high school and I remember sitting in my bedroom on the floor with my back against the wall balling my eyes out.
6. Naked in Death In Death #1 by J.D. Robb The one that started it all. I fell in love with Roarke right along with Eve and I still am.
5. Lover Unbound Black Dagger Brotherhood #5 by J.R. Ward Vishous is still my favorite brother. There is just something about the things he says that I just adore and of course his kinkiness is sort of, let’s say, intriguing.
4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare This book was given to me by a dear friend and at first I thought I wasn’t going to like it. I was judging it by the cover, which we should never do. I didn’t care for the cover before I read it, but now that I have, I love the cover because now I know what it means. I learned so much about the craft of writing from this book. It is a great example of how to describe characters and settings without giving too much of an info dump and keeping it live with action.
3. The Pagan Stone (Sign of Seven #3) by Nora Roberts Nora Roberts is and will always be the queen of romance and she is without a doubt my favorite author. I love the way she weaves her trilogies together and The Pagan Stone was one I had to read twice and also listened to on audiobook.
2. Judgement in Death (In Death #11) by J.D. Robb I often wonder why
Nora Roberts used a pen name for the In Death series. Maybe some of you know. Please tell me. But regardless, I love all of them. This one in particular deals with a lot of stress between Eve and Roarke and because I love Roarke so much I really become more involved in the story when it is more about them than it is about the investigations. Call me a romantic.
And for my all time favorite book at number 1 is:
1. Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts (Circle Trilogy #3) A mesmerizing great read and a great listen. The audiobook on this one is awesome. Cian is without a doubt the most sexiest vampire of all time!!!!! We all know that vampires do not have a mirror image, right? Well, there is a scene in this book where he is fondling a naked Moira in front of the mirror. Need I say more?
I'd love to hear what your favorite books are, so please feel free to comment and let me know. I'm always looking for something good and juicy to read. Take care and