Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beautifully Used Available for Pre-Order


You can PRE-ORDER your copy of Beautifully Used now for the low pre-release price of 
1.99 cents
I have to tell you, I hated to end this book. I wanted to keep writing and writing because I fell head over heels in love with Brodie Beaumont and I hope you love him too. The Beautifully Used publication date has been set for September 20, 2014 and has been sent to beta readers for critique. I'm still working on edits, but it is available for Pre-Order. It is discounted and the price will go up on Release day, so if you plan on getting it and want to take advantage of the lower price, now is your chance.

  

Though both books can be read as stand-alones, if you haven't read Beautifully Wounded yet and want to before Beautifully Used, the purchase links are below.




Happy Reading
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!