Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

It's LIVE!! Blood Courtesans Box Set Awakenings is LIVE!!

Blood Courtesans - Awakenings is live EVERYWHERE.
I'm so excited for you all to read this amazing box set! Such great stories. I fell in love with this world from the very first sentence I read.
Much Love,
Susan  
Blood Courtesans Box Set 
Indulge in a darkly decadent and sinfully sensual world.
A world where vampires are real, rich and hungry, a world where Blood Courtesans satisfy all their needs.
Come, let fangs slip into your throat and awaken you to a whole new life.
A boxed set of ALL NEW stories in this popular series.
Warning: This isn't your momma's vampire romance. It's not Twilight or the Shade, either. It's Blood Courtesans: Luxury, fast cars, adventure, whirlwind romance and cold, hard fangs. Got blood?
AMAZON
iBOOKS
KOBO
B&N
Are you on Facebook?  
I'd love to have you join my reader group!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!