Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Avengers

When my son-in-law told my husband and me that The Avengers was the best movie he'd ever seen, we laughed. You have to understand, my son-in-law is the perpetual kidder and he does it so well, you just never know for sure.

Then we watched the trailer.



Then we had to go see it. He wasn't kidding. This movie had it all. Action, witty dialog, gorgeous hot guys, and of course, a kick-ass beautiful women. Oh and people laughed so loud we missed what was said next, so needless to say, we will need to see it again.

 Chris Hemsworth -  Thor






Chris Evans -
Steve Rogers /
Captain America







Robert Downey Jr. -
Tony Start / Iron Man












 Mark Ruffalo - Bruce Banner / The Hulk
















Scarlett Johansson -
Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow









Jeremy Renner - Clint Barton / Hawkeye










I highly recommend this movie in 3D Imax. A fantastic cast with kick-ass action. The only thing that could have possibly made this even better?

The man of steel, of course.

Enjoy the show.

Regan






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!