Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

AUTHORS ON THE BAY, March 29, 2014


Say it with me: Squeeee!  Excuse me while I catch my breath. I have been waiting so long to tell you this news! Authors on the Bay! San Francisco, March 29th, 2014!

Just look at the line up of authors attending! I can't believe I will be signing my books along side them. I am so honored to have been invited to  participate at this event with all these fantastic authors who, I have to confess, I am also in awe of and want to shout out hallelujah! for the opportunity.

I want to mention a huge thank you to Rachael Wade, the host of this event, for inviting me to attend, and also toTrish Brinkley of the Occasionalist and Thessa from Sweet Spot Book Blog for helping to organize this event. Also to Heather Maven for putting doing such a great job on the video.  

Buy Tickets and Register Now!
Heather Maven  http://vimeo.com/78019105

I hope I see you there! And remember,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!