Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

REFLECTIONS REVIEWS

Just gotta share. Here are the first two reviews  for REFLECTIONS (Whisper Cape, book 2) on Amazon



The WHISPER CAPE Saga continues..., October 9, 2012
By Anne Carter "StarCrossed"
This review is from: REFLECTIONS (Whisper Cape, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)When I finished WHISPER CAPE, I immediately asked the author if she was working on another and it would become a series. She told me yes, and it would be about Maia & Gerry. I was so excited and now, REFLECTIONS does not disappoint! This second book chronicles the challenges faced by this loving couple--a mystery from Gerry's past, a supernatural stalker and a shocking murder--all while they try to sort out their evolving feelings and future. Previously loved characters Addie & Cael are around to join in all the fun!


Great second book!!, October 11, 2012
By Christin L. Alley
This review is from: REFLECTIONS (Whisper Cape, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I finished the book last night. It was another page-turner, I had a hard time putting it down to go to sleep. The plot had a lot of great twists and turns; your character development showed great depth and it induced very strong emotions in me as a reader. I am now on the edge of my seat to read the next one, as this one was a cliffhanger ending.


And then, this morning, I woke up to see this
So I just had to share!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and always look forward to your comments!